Sidevisninger i alt

tirsdag den 17. maj 2011

Social Media and Cloud an opportunity for growth in your business or just a buzz-word?

The reason for this blog is that I over the past 5 MONTH haVE seen how concepts like Cloud, Social Media and SaaS (Software as a Service) has been marketed towards companies in all industries with different angles and with varying success. That is why I want to have a dialogue with you and your business around what you have of demands to Cloud and Social Media  and what you expect of the future from your suppliers of these services.

- Have you thought cloud into the company's strategy and future delivery model for your customers?
- Have you thought Social Media into your company marketing strategy and how will you progress?
- What questions have you had about the opportunities and threats that Cloud and Social Media     concepts creates for your company?
- Do the  above concepts make sense in your business model?

Give me a feed back on the above questions, I'd like to have a dialogue with you so that I can adapt my current and future benefits from my blogs for you and your business needs.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar